The item you received is the item pictured which is an unbranded replacement remote.
Due to firmware updates in select smart TV’s, we are finding that a small minority of remotes sold will not pair.
This is beyond our control and is because of manufacturer’s firmware update.
So please bear in mind this when you make your purchase.
If you do have an issue we will happily issue you a full refund and pay for return shipping.
The pairing instruction shown is copied off Bose website, set up for replacement remote may
The remotes codes supplied are the only codes we have access to as we know customers have
had issues with Sky boxes, select Sony TV’s etc.
WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY OTHER BOSE MODELS
– Bose Solo 15 TV sound system
– Bose Solo TV Sound system, factory renewed
– Cinemate 15 Home Cinema speaker system
Programming Your Remote:
Please view the following BOSE YOUTUBE tutorial or follow the instructions (YOUTUBE tutorial is clearer to follow)
Please note there are more then one remote codes available and if the one given in the booklet is wrong by pushing
Volume + this accesses another code for the remote to use(see programming steps below)
1. Power on your source(i.e TV or cable box)
2. Locate the code for your source’s brand in the remote code list provided.
3. On the remote, press and hold the appropriate SOURCE button (i.e TV or CBL-SAT), then
4. On the number keypad, enter the code for your sources brand
Note: If all six buttons blink you entered an invalid code (Repeat steps 3 and 4)
5. Press + on the volume button.
6. Test the source for basic functions (i.e channel up/down, menu and guide)
7. If your source responds to basic functions, press Exit to save your settings.
8. If your source does not respond to basic functions, press + on the volume button to select another code and test again
for basic functionality.
Repeat steps 5-7 until you find a code that works.
Please check your device is compatible with this remote before purchase.
Batteries are not included. You will require 2 x AA batteries to operate this remote.